All on 4 Dental Implants Los Algodones
All on 4 is a permanent denture that can be supported with four implants. Depending on your bone structure, we can place a fixed temporary denture on the same day of the surgery. Once we place your implants, we need to wait 12 weeks for your implants to fuse to your bone, to start the last step, which will be your permanent denture. The implants hold the hybrid denture in place, as well as preventing it from hitting the gums. The all – on – four uses an acrylic or porcelain denture built around a titanium framework. The framework will look a horseshoe on top without a pallet as also on the bottom. The all on four is a procedure that can be done in three steps maybe two, depending on your bone loss and structure.. Some of the benefits the all on four has is you preserve jawbone, does don’t move, replaces all teeth and function like natural teeth.
When you opt for All on 4 in Los Algodones at St. Thomas Dental, you can rest assured of some incredible benefits including but not limited to:
- Reduced Costs – In most cases, an All on 4 procedure helps support the complete denture on just 4 implants, helping you save a significant sum of money.
- Minimally Invasive – While it doesn’t require a hospital stay, implant placement is still a surgery. Thankfully All on 4, makes the surgery shorter, less intense and minimally invasive.
- Quick Results – More often than not, our doctors can offer a temporary restoration after the procedure, so that you go home with all teeth in place.
- Lasting Solution – All on 4 is a highly preferred procedure for the simple reason that it ensures that the bones and gums remain healthy and that the implants last for more than 20 years.
Patients Qualifying for All on 4 Implants
In a vast majority of cases, all patients who qualify for conventional dental implants are considered to be good candidates for All on 4 Implants as well. In fact, All on 4 often proves to be a great solution, even for those patients who cannot undergo a bone graft, and are unable to receive traditional implants.
To be an ideal candidate for All on 4 in Los Algodones, you must fulfill the following criteria:
- You enjoy good oral health, as problems such as caries, decay or other oral health issues may adversely affect the implant placement and healing.
- You are overall a healthy person and have controlled Blood Pressure and Diabetes as these ailments often impact the healing process.
- You are not a smoker, as tobacco products limit the body’s capacity to heal after surgery.
- You have healthy gums that can sufficiently support the implants.
- You have ample bone density for the convenient placement of the implants.
Contact St.Thomas Los Algodones Dentist for more information. Call us at (928) 554 2060 or book your appointment online now!